Optimum Witanor Dogs
Supports the immune system, helps with the absorption of vitamins and minerals from food, promotes normal body weight without hunger, promotes respiratory health, helps reduce food sensitivity, helps promote normal cell growth, supports healthy teeth and gums, helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels as already is within the normal range
All-in-one Dog Supplement
Pure Enzymes + Organic acid + Prebiotic + Probiotic + Yeast cell wall
Optimum consists mainly of enzymes, organic acid, probiotics and prebiotic.
To understand the role of these components in your horse, it is important to have a simple or basic understanding of Witanor optimal.
Enzymes are one of the most important factors for digestion and begin the digestive process, they are functional protein molecules that can catalyze and accelerate feed distribution. The function of the most common digestive enzymes includes:
- Yeast Cell Wall
- Protects the digestive system from harmful fungi and controls dangerous toxins released by harmful fungi (called mycotoxins)
- Alpha amylase
- Break down carbohydrates, including starch, into simple sugars.
- Digests protein into peptides and amino acids.
- Splitter beta 1.4 glucose linkage in cellulose (fiber) in available glucose.
- Distributes fat to fatty acids and glycerides.
- Degrades beta-glucan – long chain carbohydrate (arabinose, xylose and ribose).
- Helps with the use of normally indigestible organic phosphorus in phytates (phytic acid).
- Organic acids
- Made of different calcium that is involved in muscle function.
How does optimum work?
The partially degraded food enters the small intestine, where most nutrients – soluble carbohydrates, along with minerals, fats and proteins – are absorbed into the blood. Insoluble carbohydrates (which are fiberized) are not so easily digested as well as undigested soluble carbohydrates, which then pass to the cecum, the „fermentative tank“ and the onset of the large intestine. A variety of live microbes in the cecum break down remaining food into a viable usable form, including absorbable volatile fatty acids, which the horse uses as energy and nutrients.
Without the optimum, the food that goes from stomach to cecum is not „fermented“ properly and some remain undigested. When this undisturbed food reaches the intestinal tract (large and small intestine), it can lead to colic, bloating or laminitis and increases the possibility of developing food-related allergic conditions when food is not properly digested and remains in the intestine for too long.
- If your horse needs extra energy for competition and you have a workhorse, then it is best to give your horse optimum plus extra organic acids
- If your horse has an infection, parasites or digestive disorders, we strongly recommend supplying the horse with optimum witanor and pure probiotics for faster relief.
- Recommended once a day
- Horse with hard training and during transport twice a day
- Optimum is a daily digestive supplement to promote general health of farm animals and poultry: absorbs mycotoxins, has antibiotic, antiviral and immunoprotected properties, increases digestion of the protein component of the diet and their better utilization, increases the exchange energy of the diet, reduces dietary costs.
- Healthy digestive systems perform important functions such as absorbing nutrients and blocking potentially harmful substances and microorganisms.
- Optimal contains various enzymes, yeast cell wall, lactic acid bacteria for maximum digestive support and maintenance of desired microflora.
- Phytase – enzymatic preparation with activity of 5000 µg for reduction of dietary costs due to reduction of addition of phosphorus-containing additives in the composition of the diet.
- Yeast Cell Wall
- is a premium adsorbent of feed micro-toxins for the most effective solution to mycotoxin problems in livestock and poultry.
- enzymatic preparation intended to increase the digestion of the protein component in diets and better feed supply.
- Composition of multi-enzymes
- for optimization and cost reduction of diets for farm animals and poultry. It breaks down the cellulose and allows for up to 35% sunflower milk or cake, up to 60% barley and up to 35% rye, oats and bran.
- enzymatic preparations which act with starch, glycogen and associated polysaccharides and oligosaccharides in a random manner. Amylase interacts with cellulolytic enzymes and divides poly-, oligo- and disaccharides into monosaccharides which are easily digested by the animals. Amylase also shares starch in corn. It is used effectively in diets containing soy, wheat and corn.
- Lactic acid Bacillus
- is intended for the stabilization and stimulation of digestion, for the filling of the digestive tract with normoflora, for the suppression of pathogen and opportunistic pathogenic microflora.
Directly fed microorganism mixture (dried lactobacillus fermentation product, dried asparagillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract), dried yeast cell wall.
- Split phytates into grain feed.
- Increases the level of available phosphorus in feed.
- Absorbs and neutralizes the widespread mycotoxins – aflatoxin b1, zearalenone, t-2 toxin, ochratoxin, vomitoxin and others.
- Reduces digestive disorders, normalizes digestion.
- Blocks and suppresses the effect of the number of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms in the intestine.
- Improves and supports the immune system and the protective functions of the organism.
- Reduces feed cost and consumption.