1000 Grams / 1 Kilo
Increases strength and performance, muscle building, proper body weight, hooves growth, quick recovery after hard work and exercise, visible muscles and drier tendons, etc.
All-in-one horse supplement
Pure Enzymes + Organic Acid + Prebiotic + Probiotic + Yeast cell wall
Optimum consist mainly of Enzymes, Organic Acid, Probiotic and Prebiotic.
To fully understand the role of these components in your horse’s diet it is important to have simple or basic understanding of Witanor optimum.
Enzymes are one of the most important factors for digestion and begin the digestive process, they are functional protein molecules that can catalyze and accelerate the rate of feed digestion. The function of the most common digestive enzymes includes:
- Yeast cell wall
- Protects the digestive system against harmful fungi and controls the dangerous toxins released by harmful fungi (called mycotoxins)
- Alpha amylase
- Breaks down carbohydrates, including starch, into simple sugars.
- Digests protein into peptides and amino acids.
- Splits the beta 1,4 glucose linkage in cellulose (fiber) into available glucose.
- Digests fat into fatty acids and glycerides.
- Breaks down beta-glucan – long chain carbohydrate (arabinose, xylose & ribose).
- Aids in utilization of normally indigestible organic phosphorus in phytates (phytic acid).
- Organic acids
- Made up of different calcium which are involved in muscle function.
How does optimum works
The partially broken-down food enters the small intestine, where most of the nutrients – soluble carbohydrates, along with minerals, fats and proteins – get absorbed into the bloodstream. Insoluble carbohydrates (which are the fiber) are not so easily digested, as well as any undigested soluble carbohydrates, these then pass to the cecum, the “fermentative vat” and the beginning of the large intestine. A variety of live microbes in the cecum break down the remaining food into a viable usable form including absorbable volatile fatty acids, which the horse uses for energy and nutrients.
Without the help of optimum, the food moving from stomach to cecum is not “fermented” properly and some remains undigested. When this undigested food hits the gastro-intestinal tract (large and small intestine) it may lead to colic, bloat, or laminitis and increases the possibility of developing food-related allergic conditions when food is not digested properly and remains in the gut too long
- If your horse needs extra energy for competition and you have a working horse then the best thing to do is supply your horse with optimum plus additional organic acids
- If your horse has infection, parasite or any digestive disorders, we highly recommend to supply your horse with optimum witanor and pure probiotic for faster relief
- Recommended once a day
- Horse with hard training and under transport 2x a day
- Optimum is a daily digestive additive to promote overall health of agricultural animals and poultry: absorbs feed mycotoxins, provides the antibiotic, antiviral and immunoprotected properties, increases the digestibility of the protein component of the diets and their better utilization, increases exchange energy of the diet, reduces the diet’s cost.
- Healthy digestive system performs vital functions such as absorbing nutrients and blocking potentially harmful substances and microorganisms.
- Optimum contains different enzymes, yeast cell wall, lactic acid bacillus for maximum digestive support and maintenance of desired microflora.
- Phytase –
- enzymatic preparation with activity 5000 u/g for reduction of diets’ costs due to the reduction of addition of phosphor containing additives in the diet’s composition.
- Yeast cell wall
- Is the first-rate adsorbent of feed mycotoxins for the most effective solution of mycotoxins problems in livestock and poultry.
- Enzymatic preparation intended to increase digestibility of the protein component of the diets and better feed utilization.
- Multienzymes composition
- for optimization and cost reduction of diets for agricultural animals and poultry. It breaks down the cellulose and allows including into feed composition up to 35% of sunflower meal or cake, up to 60% of barley and up to 35% of rye, oats and brand.
- Enzymatic preparation that acts on starch, glycogen and related polysaccharides and oligosaccharides in a random way. Amylase interacts with cellulolytic enzymes and splits poly-, oligo- and disaccharides to monosaccharides which are easily digested by the animals. Amylase also splits starch of corn. It is effectively used in diets that contain soy, wheat and corn.
- Lactic acid bacillus
- Are intended for stabilization and stimulation of digestion, for filling of digestive tract by norm flora, for suppression of pathogenic and opportunistic pathogenic microflora.
Direct fed microorganism blend (dried lactobacillus fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract), dried yeast cell wall.
- Splits phytates of grain feed.
- Increases the level of available phosphorus in feed.
- Absorbs and neutralizes the widespread mycotoxins – aflatoxin b1, zearalenone, t-2 toxin, ochratoxin, vomitoxin and others.
- Reduces disorders of the digestive tract, normalizes digestion.
- Blocks and suppresses the action of the number of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms in the gut.
- Improves and supports the immune system and the protective functions of the organism.
- Reduces feed cost and consumption.