Pure Probiotic Dogs
Help your pet’s gastrointestinal tract by supplementing their diet with probiotics that flood the system of beneficial bacteria. You can help their digestive and nutritional intake and increase their overall health with a powerful mix of the right beneficial bacterial strains. The research suggests that probiotic therapy is an effective, safe and genuine way of promoting total gastrointestinal health.
Reduces allergy symptoms including seasonal allergies
The term Probiotics derives from the Greek word meaning “for life.” When ingested, these living microorganisms fill the microflora into the pet’s intestinal tract. As a result, they promote a variety of health promoting functions, including improved digestive function. With so many challenges to your pet’s health and well-being – a daily attack – it’s no wonder that intestinal health issues are among the most common questions we get at the clinic.
You can help your pet’s gastrointestinal tract by supplementing their diet with Probiotics that flood the system of beneficial bacteria. You can help their digestion and nutrient uptake and increase their overall health with a powerful mix of the right beneficial bacterial strains. The research suggests that probiotic therapy is an effective, safe and genuine way to promote good gastrointestinal health, and that’s why traditional veterinarians finally agree that probiotics are beneficial to your pets.
Probiotics for skin allergy
- Prescription medications and home-made treatments only provide temporary relief (if any) for dogs with skin problems due to allergies. What needs to be addressed is the health of the dog’s gastrointestinal system, where almost 70 percent of the dog’s immune system is centralized.
- Providing comprehensive support to the optimal function of a dog’s digestive system is certain beneficial bacteria that are needed to prevent “bad” bacteria from spreading. When imbalances arise with “good” and “bad” bacteria in the dog’s intestine and stomach, the dog may suffer from a wide variety of diseases, from chronic ear infections and accelerated tooth decay to irritable bowel syndrome and painful skin allergies.
- Probiotics provide effective, gentle relief to dogs suffering from skin allergy by restoring the balance to the bacterial levels in the gut that can improve and improve the immune system effectively. Containing none of the harsh synthetic chemicals found in prescription drugs, probiotics eliminate allergies by improving the intestinal tract’s health with natural, healthy bacteria needed to maintain a dog’s overall good health and well-being.
A daily Witanor Probiotic supplement can also provide some additional benefits for dogs that improve skin and coat appearance, reduction in flatulence, improved breathing, reduction of allergy symptoms, reduction in yeast-related disorders, and help in regulating intestinal function.
- Performed gastrointestinal maintenance and health
- Faster health promotion
- Defense against emotional and physiological stress
- Support for pets with less than optimal health, such as the smallest puppies in the litter and dogs at kennel.
- The bacterium subtilis / bacterium subtilis
- Raw Protein
- Raw Fat
- Raw Fiber
- Mix 1 measuring spoon in each meal twice daily.