700,00kr Exc. Tax
1000 Grams / 1 kilo
Increases strength and performance, builds muscle, proper body weight, hover growth, quick recovery after hard work and exercise, visible muscles and drier tendons, etc.
Out of stock
All-in-one horse supplement
Pure enzymes + organic acid + prebiotic + probiotic + yeast cell wall
Optimum consists mainly of enzymes, organic acid, probiotics and prebiotics.
To understand the role of these components in your horse, it is important to have a simple or basic understanding of Witanor optimally.
Enzymes are one of the most important factors for digestion and begin the digestive process, they are functional protein molecules that can catalyze and accelerate the feed distribution. The function of the most common digestive enzymes includes:
- Yeast cell wall
- Protects the digestive system from harmful fungi and controls dangerous toxins released by harmful fungi (called mycotoxins)
- Alpha amylase
- Decomposes carbohydrates, including starch, into simple sugars.
- Digests protein into peptides and amino acids
- Splitter beta 1.4 glucose linker in cellulose (fiber) in available glucose.
- Yeast cell wall
- Distributes fats to fatty acids and glycerides.
- Decomposes beta-glucan – long chain carbohydrate (arabinose, xylose and ribose).
- Helps with the use of normally indigestible organic phosphorus in phytates (phytic acid).
- Organic acids
- Made of various calcium involved in muscle function.
How the optimum works
The partially digested food enters the small intestine, where most of the nutrients – soluble carbohydrates, along with minerals, fats and proteins – are absorbed into the blood. Insoluble carbohydrates (which are the fiber) are not easily digested, as well as undigested soluble carbohydrates, these then pass to the cecum, the “fermentative tank” and the beginning of the colon. A number of living microbes in the appendix break down residual food into a viable form, including absorbable volatile fatty acids, which the horse uses as energy and nutrients.
Without the help of optimum, the food that goes from stomach to cecum is not “fermented” properly and some remain undigested. When this undigested food reaches the intestinal tract (large and small intestine), it can lead to colic, bloating or laminitis and increases the possibility of developing food-related allergic conditions when the food is not digested properly and remains in the intestine for too long
- If your horse needs extra energy for competition and you have a workhorse, then it’s best to give your horse optimum plus extra organic acids
- If your horse has an infection, parasites or digestive diseases, we strongly recommend providing the horse with optimum witanor and pure probiotics for faster relief
- Recommended once a day
- Horse with hard training and during transport 2x a day
- Optimum is a daily digestive supplement to promote general health in farm animals and poultry: absorbs mycotoxins, has antibiotic, antiviral and immunoprotective properties, increases the digestion of the protein component in the diet and their better utilization, increases the exchange energy of the diet, reduces dietary costs. / li>
- Healthy digestive system performs important functions such as absorbing nutrients and blocking potentially harmful substances and microorganisms.
- Optimal contains various enzymes, yeast cell wall, lactic acid bacteria for maximum digestive support and maintenance of the desired microflora.
- Phytase – enzymatic preparation with activity 5000 u / g for reduction of dietary costs due to reduction of addition of phosphorus-containing additives in the composition of the diet.
- Yeast cell wall
- is a premium adsorbent of feed mycotoxins for the most effective solution to mycotoxin problems in livestock and poultry.
- enzymatic preparation intended to increase the digestion of the protein component in diets and improve the supply of feed.
- Composition of multienzymes
- for optimization and cost reduction of diets for farm animals and poultry. It breaks down cellulose and allows for up to 35% sunflower milk or cake, up to 60% barley and up to 35% rye, oats and bran.
- an enzymatic preparation which acts with starch, glycogen and associated polysaccharides and oligosaccharides in a random manner. Amylase interacts with cellulolytic enzymes and divides poly-, oligo- and disaccharides into monosaccharides that are easily digested bythe animals. Amylase also divides starch in corn. It is used effectively in diets that contain soy, wheat and corn.
Lactic acid bacillus
- is intended for stabilization and stimulation of digestion, for filling the digestive tract with normoflora, for suppression of pathogenic and opportunistic pathogenic microflora.
Directly fed microorganism mixture (dried lactobacillus fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract), dried yeast cell wall.
- Splitter phytates in cereals.
- Increases the level of available phosphorus in feed.
- Absorbs and neutralizes the widespread mycotoxins – aflatoxin b1, zearalenone, t-2 toxin, ochratoxin, vomitoxin and others.
- Reduces digestive tract disorders, normalizes digestion.
- Blocks and suppresses the effect of the number of pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms in the gut.
- Improves and supports the immune system and protective functions of the organism.
- Reduces feed cost and consumption.